Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Meet Me in St Louis



More papercuts. I work in a bar-cafe type establishment called St Louis, after the film, Meet Me in St Louis, starring Judy Garland who's love interest is Tom Drake, (I did not know who Tom Drake was, I've never actually seen the film, but according to IMDB he was in an episode of Ironside in 1973 and I frickin' love Ironside so he's amazing in my book). So they were short signs for the toilet doors so I suggested doing a picture of the wonderful Judy on the ladies' and Tom on the gents'. Which I went and did. You see.

I'm really quite chuffed with ol' Judy up there but Tom's nose is annoying me. Face-on images are bad.

I'm not sure of what it means that the very first public hangings of my work are on toilet doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment