Pages

Thursday 8 December 2011

Granny Would Be Proud

So I'm making my first foray into craft fairs with a table at the fabulous Granny Would Be Proud at Hillhead Bookclub on Sunday the 11th December. I'll be sharing the table with the wonderful Nichola Kerr who will be selling a fantastic and eclectic array of Vintage clothes. There will be loads of great sellers with brilliant ranges of quirky and unusual present ideas so anyone stuck for presents will be STUCK NO MORE. 

I'll be selling my handmade greetings cards and a new range of animal patterns in frames. A perfect (and very reasonably priced) present for an animal lover (if I do say so myself). 

So come and have a good rummage and say hello. 

Christmas Cards
Scotty dogs, foxes and giraffes
Penguins, jellyfish and seahorses

Batman-inspired notecards
50's Batman. The best Batman? Well, no.

Granny Would Be Proud Christmas Shop-athon! 



1 comment:



  1. On the off chance that you know somebody who is as of now an individ from a weight reduction spa approach that individ for statements on administrations and the costs. Else you can call up a weight reduction spa or visit the one closest to you. http://vitafirmfacts.com

    ReplyDelete