Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Cards

Hello,
Thought I'd do a quick post on where you can get my cards if you so wished.

Firstly, the lovely folk at Eternal Light Scottish Gift Shop on Dumbarton Road are stocking my Gaidhlig cards.
You can pop in at 367 Dumbarton Road.

The wonderful Cushion & Cake are a beautiful, new, wee tearoom and craft gallery on Old Dumbarton Road (just along from Firebird). Do go in for a cup of tea, a cake and buy one of my cards! They're stocking both the gaidhlig ones and a variety of my other notecards.


And on Skye, the Isle of Skye Candle Company in Broadford and the Isle of Skye Soap Company in Portree are stocking my Gaidhlig cards. Both of which are wonderful and seem to be selling quite a few so far.

You can also purchase any online from me at my Folksy shop .

And I nearly forgot the Rockvale Guest House on Tiree who sell my bird cards. Incase you happen to be headed in that direction. Which you should because as I've already mentioned, it's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment